Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2 Phase 2

I woke up this am feeling hungry. It was 6:30am. I sure didn't feel like making an egg omelete at that time. So, instead, I made my morning cup of Joe, went to the pantry and ate 5 almonds.

At around 8:30am, I did my body test and found out my BMI is now 24.67... a 1.5 lb drop....I'll take that!

Happily, I did my daily exercise which include about 15 minutes of Wii Fit games and 20 mins of cycling on the stationary bike.

At 10am, I decided I should eat some breakfast and made my 2 scrambled eggs in olive oil. Then at 11am, I ate a reduced fat mozarrella cheese stick.

By 1pm, I got hungry for lunch. So, I stir-fried some ground turkey with squash and onion and ate that with the leftover veal from last night put into a cabbage, tofu, lentil soup. Doesn't that sound interesting.

My kids and I all had 1 stick of mozarella for afternoon snack. I chewed mine slowly with sips of water in between while they gulped theirs down and still hungry for a banana. :)

As for dinner, I must as well called my creation hobo stew. I opened up a can of diced tomato into my lunch leftover of cabbage and tofu soup. Into the soup, I put in 1 ladle of lentil from the previous night, 1 piece of tilapia, and 1 package of frozen clam. I ate 2 bowls of them and I was full.

At 8pm, I had my ricotta dessert again with a cup of decaf (stevia added).

No comments:

Post a Comment