Monday, April 12, 2010

Phase 1 Day 1

Alright, this is it. I'm just about overweight. I got to lose it before this body goes totally out of control. At this moment my BMI is 24.99. I have tried all different kinds of diet. After listening to the audio book, "South Beach Diet", borrowed from the local library, I'm willing to give this a try. I think this one will work for me.

I started out today with 2 poached eggs and 5 almonds after my morning cup of joe. I ate the egg white and decided I should just give the yolks to the dog.

Around 11:00 am, I had a reduced-fat mozarrella stick and 5 more almonds. I exercised for 20 minutes on the stationary bike. Then for lunch, I found a Rachel Ray's Recipe of Avocado and Veal. I ate some of that with a salad of romaine hearts, tomatoes, cucumbers, and 2 olives.

Another handful of almonds (about 8 pieces) at 4pm. For supper, I made lentil soup with cabbage, onion, and celery. I used some leftovers from lunch for my protein. It went well together. For dessert, I had 3 tablespoons of ricotta cheese with sugar free chocolate syrup and stevia, and a cup of decaf. So far, I don't feel hunger. We'll see what the weigh in look like tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment