Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Phase 1 Day 3

Hello there...so far I don't feel deprived. I am starting to feel pretty good (can be psychological...lol).

Anyway, I woke up this morning at 6:30am. I was running a little late to get my kids' lunch ready and to get them ready for school.

So, after my morning coffee, I decided to warm up a black bean veggie burger by MorningStar. I was beyond words when I saw little grains of corn inside the burger after I already ate most of it. I know next time I better read the label.

After dropping the kids off, I had my quiet time. Then I proceeded to my body test. Yes, I lost 0.4 lb! I'm now at BMI 24.59. Not as much as I would like, but like the book says, it's hard to undo years of wrong eating and gaining. I played with Wii Fit for about 15 mins, then proceeded to Biggest Loser Wii (full body light exercise for 12 mins), and cycling for 20 minutes as usual.

My mid-morning snack was my usual mozzarella stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment